This site is the property of:
La Nouvelle/Atelier Moderne
SARL with a capital of €40,200
Registration number: 800 409 484 RCS Marseille.
Address of the registered office: 13 traverse Targuist 13007 Marseille.
Tél : +33 4 13 63 01 38
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
EU VAT number: FR60 800 409 484
Site editors: Alix de Moussac and Aurélie Grandemenge: contact
Art Direction: La Major La Major - From Marseille with Love
Design and development: Glasshouse
9 rue du Faubourg , 39570 Nogna
+33 3 74 39 10 20
Here is a summary of what you can expect when you visit our website lingerielanouvelle.com:
• We track your web activity for marketing purposes,
• We collect your personal information for marketing, communication and service performance purposes,
• Your personal information is processed in integrated email and customer relationship management (CRM) systems for marketing and customer relationship purposes,
• We store personal information in our databases for analysis purposes,
• Your behaviour and activity on our website may be used for marketing purposes such as marketing targeting and analysis.
What personal data do we collect?
ATELIER MODERNE mainly collects information from you as a customer. The personal data that we may collect are: your surname, first name, date of birth, telephone number, email address and postal address. ATELIER MODERNE may update your information from other public record sources if required for database accuracy reasons.
When do we collect your personal data?
• When you click on “I accept” in the cookies banner,
• When you enter your email address or mobile phone number on the site to sign up to our newsletter,
• When you contact us by email, telephone, Internet and social media,
• When you create an account on our website,
• When you place an order on our website,
• When you visit one of our websites.
Collection with consent
By creating an account on our website and providing your personal data, delivery and billing address in the “My Details” and “My Address Book” sections of your personal account, and by clicking on the “SAVE” button, you consent to the use of the personal data provided to us on different parts of our website for marketing purposes and for the services offered to you on it when asked to provide your personal information. We also collect your IP address and geographic location (only if you agree specifically through your browser settings) for the purpose of adapting our marketing actions to your needs.
By clicking on the “I accept” button, you also authorise us to place a third party cookie from the Company on your device. This cookie will track you and your behaviour on other websites so as to enable us to send you marketing proposals based on your online behaviour.
How do we use the information collected?
ATELIER MODERNE processes personal data mainly for the purposes indicated below and for any other purpose mentioned at the time of collection:
• Provide the features offered on our Company's platforms;
• Deliver efficient customer service, when processing your requests, correcting incorrect information or sending you any information you request, e.g. the newsletter, white papers, documentation;
• Manage customer profiles, perform analyses and market surveys;
• System administration and to obtain statistical data on our users' behaviour and practices;
• Develop, deliver and improve our products and services by analysing your behaviour on our websites and applications. Personal data are also processed for analysis purposes so as to enable segmentation and targeting with the aim of developing tailored offers and services.
• Send you information and promotions by text, email, app, push or other digital contact channels such as social media since you have an active customer relationship with us;
• Contact you through the app, text, email or post about other offers, promotions or services that we think may be of interest to you. You may opt out of this promotion at any time;
• Provide you with relevant recommendations, offers and personalised services based on the needs of other people having similar behaviour to yours;
• Help us develop our site and application to make it more useful to you and improve your user experience of the services offered by the Company by personalising the way services are displayed so as to match your profile;
• Send important messages to inform you about any changes we make to our legal notice;
The company only works with partners who process personal data within the EU/EEA or with companies that provide the same level of data protection as in the EU/EEA, for example companies who adhere to the so-called Privacy Shield Agreement between the EU and the US.
When you use our website lanouvelle.gh.pe, your personal data may be collected by means of cookies. This can only be done with your distinct consent (when you click on “I agree” in our cookie banner). This will enable us to store information about how you use our website and the pages you visit. This may include technical information about your device and Internet connection such as the operating system, browser version and IP address. Various techniques may be used to recognize you when you visit our website so as to enable us to learn more about our users. This can be done directly or by using third party technology.
Right to be forgotten, storage and disclosure of personal data
The processing of the information collected complies with current legislation and means that your personal data is not stored for a period longer than is necessary for the purpose of the processing. ATELIER MODERNE will store your personal data for as long as you maintain a business relationship with us. Information that is more than 4 years old is not used for marketing purposes. This means that the data will be deleted when they are no longer relevant or required for the analysis or direct marketing purposes for which they were collected. Some information may be stored for longer periods if so required for legal reasons. However, the highest levels of security and confidentiality are applied when processing personal data.
Your rights and choices
You have rights to your personal data and can request that your stored data be rectified or deleted. ATELIER MODERNE will rectify any data deemed to be incorrect at its own initiative or at the customer's initiative. You can also request at any time that your data be deleted or use of them restricted by contacting us at our email email@example.com or on our “Contact” page. You may also lodge a complaint with the CNIL at any time if you feel that your rights are not being upheld. You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by changing your account settings and clicking “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of the newsletters we send you.
Links to other sites
Any links on our site to third party websites are provided for information purposes only. ATELIER MODERNE is not responsible for the content on these websites since it has no control over such content or material. ATELIER MODERNE cannot be held liable for any damage or loss that may ensue from the use of these links.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.